Queerty is better as a member

Back to the post

13 Everyday Heroes Who Changed The World For The Better

2013-10-01T190456Z_1_CBRE9901H0H00_RTROPTP_2_USA-GAYBAR-LAWSUIT

Back to the post
  • 9 Comments
      Dixie Rect

I’m am floored that Tom Daley, Nick Gruber, Colby Melvin and that Robbie Rogers weren’t hailed as heroes by Queerty. Maybe there is hope for this site yet?

Dec 24, 2013 at 3:54 pm · @ReplyReply to this comment ·
      villagefan

Jack Andraka should be at the top of many lists. His achievement in detecting cancer is just incredible. When his work starts being part of routine testing it will save so many lives . What an amazing young man Jack is.

Dec 24, 2013 at 4:51 pm · @ReplyReply to this comment ·
      crowebobby

Damn, Stephen Ira just melts my heart in that picture. He looks so vulnerable. If he’s looking for a grandfather, I’m available.

Dec 24, 2013 at 5:03 pm · @ReplyReply to this comment ·
      Sebizzar

So proud of them :’)
      I hope someday I could be seen as heroic for our community!

Dec 24, 2013 at 5:12 pm · @ReplyReply to this comment ·
      CCTR

Great list Queerty and a salute to all the people on the list. Wonderful to see a list that doesn’t include high profile athletes and entertainers.

Dec 24, 2013 at 7:17 pm · @ReplyReply to this comment ·
      Justin

So surprised and honored to be represented on this list with so many other great people who have done far more than I have in the fight for not only LGBT equality but many other important issues. Glad I can do what I can to help make the world a better place however I can.

Dec 24, 2013 at 7:30 pm · @ReplyReply to this comment ·
      Brunilda J. Scoggins

like Deborah implied I am shocked that any body able to get paid $7017 in one month on the computer. you could try here… http://bit.do/fKJn

Dec 25, 2013 at 8:46 am · @ReplyReply to this comment ·
      jwtraveler

When young Mr. Andraka’s test becomes available to the public, we should all support legislation to ensure that fundamentalist Christians are not deprived of their religious freedom and given this godless homosexual medical test.

Dec 25, 2013 at 10:10 pm · @ReplyReply to this comment ·
      jwtraveler

@crowebobby: Just a little creepy, don’t you think.

Dec 25, 2013 at 10:13 pm · @ReplyReply to this comment ·