Queerty is better as a member
Definitley half white. LOL.
Definitly half white. LOL.
Oh damn he’s so adorable.
I think he had a little rhythm. You can’t exactly get too loose + be seen as a serious leader.
So, the “Harlem Shake” was probably not in the cards.
No. 4 took two tries to still spell terribly. I think Barack is perfectly stage-crafted these days. I look forward to his inauguration and Michelle in a fabulous Ball Gown as we witness History in our Lifetime. The silly season is not over yet and the Repugnants haven’t unleashed their October Surprise. With McCain’s hopes fading as fast as his wife’s waist, even Sarah Palin’s Designer outfits won’t get them near the Nancy Reagan Chandelier!
When in doubt, blame ‘W’
Obama & DNC Admit All Allegations of Federal Court Lawsuit – Obamaâ€™s â€œNotâ€ Qualified to be President
Obama Should Immediately Withdraw his Candidacy for President
For Immediate Release: – 10/21/08 –
OBAMA – Admitted:
1. I was born in Kenya.
2. I am a Kenya â€œnatural bornâ€ citizen.
3. My foreign birth was registered in the State of Hawaii.
4. My father, Barrack Hussein Obama, Sr. admitted Paternity of me.
5. My mother gave birth to me in Mombosa, Kenya.
6. My motherâ€™s maiden name is Stanley Ann Dunham a/k/a Ann Dunham.
7. The COLB [Certification of Live Birth] posted on the website â€œFightthesmears.comâ€ is a forgery.
8. I was adopted by a Foreign Citizen.
9. I was adopted by Lolo Soetoro, M.A. a citizen of Indonesia.
10. I was not born in Hawaii.
11. I was not born at the Queens Medical Center in Hawaii.
12. I was not born at Kapiâ€™olani Medical Center for Women and Children in Hawaii.
13. I was not born in a Hospital in Hawaii.
14. I am a citizen of Indonesia….
more here: http://obamacrimes.com/
Gtfo with that sensationalist nonsense, “Peter Pan”.
@ FEDO777 – And now?
Democrat: Obama’s grandma confirms Kenyan birth
‘This has been a real sham he’s pulled off for the last 20 months’
Posted: October 23, 2008
11:33 pm Eastern
Â© 2008 WorldNetDaily
Philip J. Berg
The Pennsylvania Democrat who has sued Sen. Barack Obama demanding he prove his American citizenship â€“ and therefore qualification to run for president â€“ has confirmed he has a recording of a telephone call from the senator’s paternal grandmother confirming his birth in Kenya…
If I understand correctly:
1) Obama is NOT a naturally born US citizen
2) Obama is an illigal alien
3) Obama’s father is not the late Obama senior but FRANK MARSHALL DAVIS.
4) Obama’s mom hoowinked dumbo Obama senior into thinking that Obama was his child and not the child of FRANK MARSHALL DAVIS
5) Obama’s book ‘Dreams of my father’ are about daddy FRANK MARSHALL DAVIS (a lot makes sense now)
6) Obama received study aid as applicable to non-US citizens.
Me thinks if the US vote for Obama they deserve him!
‘A society whose citizens refuse to see and investigate the facts, who refuse to believe that their government and their media will routinely lie to them and fabricate a reality contrary to verifiable facts, is a society that chooses and deserves the Police State Dictatorship it’s going to get.’
— Ian Williams Goddard
You’re still a douche + ranting conspiracy theorist.
@ fredo777 who said ‘And now? You’re still a douche + ranting conspiracy theorist.’
I hope you are right, but know that you are NOT!
‘Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of the time he will pick himself up and continue on.’ Winston Churchill
‘The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.’ Winston Churchill
While I am at it:
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing – after they’ve tried everything else. –
There is no such thing as public opinion. There is only published opinion. – Winston Churchill
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. – Winston Churchill
Need an account? Register It's free and easy.
Bromance In The Sun, Curb Global Warming By Pleasuring Yourself, First Look At Eddie Redmayne Playing Trans
Sneak Peek: New Dramas From 'Queer As Folk' Creator Explore What It's Like To Be Young And Gay Today
Man Alleges His Male Lover Beat Him "For Being Gay"
George Takei Salutes His Star Trek Costar Leonard Nimoy