- Beyoncé made good on her promise to eclipse all pretenders to her pop throne and released the best-kept secret of 2013: a new iTunes exclusive album. Thanks for keeping her seat warm though, ladies.
– Lorne Michaels is determined to reach SNL‘s black lady quota (one) by January 2014.
– This photo of enfant terrible Justin Bieber with his “Uncle Will” Smith is the most liked Instagram post of 2013 with over 1.5 million likes.
– While the Golden Globes nominations left much to be desired — namely a nomination for Oprah Goddamn Winfrey — at least there are two inarguable reasons to watch it this year: Amy Poehler and Tina Fey are back!
– Speaking of O, it’s probably a good thing she (and Gayle) never had kids ’cause they would probably have ended up on The Oprah Winfrey Show. Or worse, Maury.
– Trans supermodel Carmen Carrera may have missed out on her chance to be a Victoria’s Secret Angel, but she’s still looking heavenly in this shoot with noted hunk photographer Mike Ruiz: