Queerty is better as a member

Log in | Register
spoiler alert

Celebrating the Cutie Kicked Off Last Night’s So You Think You Can Dance

We’re sort of bored with this season of So You Think You Can Dance, but we did have our eye on one contestant in particular (spoiler alert): Jonathan Platero, who was kicked off last night’s show. Above, his first performance. Now we’ll have to stalk him on MySpace.

jonathan-platero1

By:           editor editor
On:           Jun 26, 2009
Tagged: , , ,
  • 11 Comments
    • galefan2004
      galefan2004

      He is not bad, he has just been done to death before. Hollywood is filled with boys that look just like this only hotter.

      Jun 26, 2009 at 12:10 pm · @ReplyReply to this comment ·
    • edgyguy1426
      edgyguy1426

      You sound so jaded for a small town Ohio boy ;)

      Jun 26, 2009 at 12:17 pm · @ReplyReply to this comment ·
    • galefan2004
      galefan2004

      @edgyguy1426: I can’t help it if the dude looks like the Jonas Brothers and Zack Effron. I’m just commenting that the look has been done. That doesn’t mean he isn’t attractive though.

      Jun 26, 2009 at 12:21 pm · @ReplyReply to this comment ·
    • Cam
      Cam

      I LOVE how that ever since Nygil Lythgow got slammed for his comments to the gay couple, they have STOPPED constantly baggering the obviously gay dances to be more Masculine. It cracks me up, it’s like the Dance world wants to pretend that 80% of the men in there AREN’T gay. (The other 20% being Russian Ballroom dancers).

      Jun 26, 2009 at 1:39 pm · @ReplyReply to this comment ·
    • JD
      JD

      I was a fan of Jonathan’s, but he didn’t really stack up well to the other male contestants this week. His best performance was the second dance with Karla, but this week’s wasn’t his best at all. A shame since he’s so adorable (I had a crush).

      Jun 26, 2009 at 1:44 pm · @ReplyReply to this comment ·
    • naprem
      naprem

      I’d fuck it.

      Jun 26, 2009 at 2:07 pm · @ReplyReply to this comment ·
    • Tom D Frog
      Tom D Frog

      Sorry, Hollywood has nothing like him. The Jonas brothers and Zac Efron are primped and polished twinks kneeling and bobbing before the almighty Disney. They are also assless wonders in skinny pants making them look ghastly from behind (I have seen 2x4s at Home Depot with more curves). Joe Jonas’ Single Ladies spoof showed how ungraceful he is.

      Jonathan has a sparkle and magnetism that so many of Hollywood’s up and comers lack. I hope we see more of him. He has been a lot of fun to watch on the dance floor because of his energy and enthusiasm.

      This season seems to have the best collection of dancers yet. Every week it is going to be hard to watch 2 go.

      Gonna Miss Him.

      t.

      Jun 26, 2009 at 2:26 pm · @ReplyReply to this comment ·
    • dgz
      dgz

      i suggest taking solace in the continued, shirtless presence of jason glover. O_O

      Jun 26, 2009 at 4:50 pm · @ReplyReply to this comment ·
    • John Santos
      John Santos

      Isn’t that the kid from the Six Flags commercial?

      Jun 26, 2009 at 5:32 pm · @ReplyReply to this comment ·
    • Sean H.
      Sean H.

      The show has also had several gay co-hosts since the incident and even managed to acknowledge that fact. And their exaggerated flamboyance was not attacked: I guess that type of criticism is reserved for non professionals who must be better equipped to receive personal attacks.

      but I digress…

      Did anybody else hear Cat refer to Jonathan as Miss Jonathan? Or was I imagining it? Interesting Freudian slip there…

      Jun 26, 2009 at 5:42 pm · @ReplyReply to this comment ·
    • dlpca
      dlpca

      @Sean H.: LMAO, I DID! I thought I was hearing things. Then I replayed it (twice), and sure enough she said “Miss Jonathan”.

      Go girl!

      Jun 27, 2009 at 9:12 am · @ReplyReply to this comment ·

    Add your Comment

    Please log in to add your comment

    Need an account? Register It's free and easy.



  • QUEERTY DAILY

     




    FROM AROUND THE WEB

    Copyright 2014 Queerty, Inc.
    Follow Queerty at Queerty.com, twitter.com/queerty and facebook.com/queerty.