— Daniel Radcliffe on losing his cinematic virginity in Kill Your Darlings.
– The Jonas Brothers quit Twitter, to the disappointment of teenaged girls and middle-aged men that live with their mothers the world over.
– In his new autobiography, Morrissey discusses his first real relationship — with a bloke (’cause he’s British) named Jake Owen Walters — and it sounds like a 90’s version of Brideshead Revisited.
– Lindsay Lohan had a mini-reunion with one of her Mean Girls co-stars, and sadly it was not evil in the form of Rachel McAdams. Meanwhile, can you believe it’s almost 10 years since LiLo’s had a career?
– Note to Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus: the Queen is coming for you. Beyoncé is allegedly planning to release a big, fat hit at the end of the year to eclipse her fellow pop superstar rivals. Of course, Queen Bey hasn’t had a big, fat hit in like four years, but that didn’t stop her from going on tour and it won’t stop her from sending out a hit squad should her plans backfire.
– Speaking of Gaga, Mother Monster recorded a song with R. Kelly, the Pied Piper of R&B — isn’t it nice when people have musical nicknames, even if they have vaguely pedophilic undertones — for her upcoming ARTPOP and she debuted a snippet of it in a Best Buy commercial. Someone’s really taking this art as commerce thing very seriously: