ON OUR GAYDAR — News, notes, clicks, and quips from around the web.
• Writer and Out columnist Jesse Archer says the NYPD beat him into a blackout for doing a cartwheel in Grand Central Station … and calling them names.
• Gay couple in Winnipeg, Canada, loses foster child to another adoptive family.
• Did Maine violate the First Amendment rights of Christian Action Network when the organization was denied a charitable license?
• Disney names executive gay Rich Ross, president of Disney Channels Worldwide, as the new chief of Walt Disney Studios.
• A majority Muslim soccer team cancels a game with a competitor in Paris because … they’re dudes who like dudes.
• Donny Osmond smooches Dancing With The Stars judge Bruno Tonioli.
• Not everyone is willing to cancel on Buju Banton.
• Oh good, another reason to fear meeting men on the web.