– Prada’s spring 2013 campaign features actors Benicio del Toro, Harvey Keitel and Aaron Johnson.
– Gwen Stefani covers the January issue of Vogue wearing Saint Laurent Paris and photographed by Annie Leibovitz.
– The “story” behind Kanye’s skirt at the Hurricane Sandy 12-12-12 concert.
– Made in Brazil #5 picked up on the trend.
– Vogue Hommes Japan gets animated for its spring 2013 issue.
-Twins Twins Haydem and Raul Guerra are “Two Kings” for Client magazine [NSFW].
– Vice bought British fashion and pop culture mag i-D. Nipples for everyone!
– Speaking of which, São Paulo Fashion Week.
– Some notable designers star alongside Mrs. Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel, in the January issue of Elle, including one Jean Paul Gaultier.
– The evolution of the Batman logo.
– Y-3’s spring 2013 campaign is a real (acid) trip.
– Can I Make the Music Fly? by Abercrombie & Fitch lensman Bruce Weber for Dior Homme.