A new Harris Interactive survey found:
* Fifty-five percent of LGBT respondents reported that they read some type of blog regularly, compared to 38% of heterosexuals;
* 55% of LGBT adults are on Facebook and 43% are members of MySpace;
* Among heterosexuals, only 46% are on Facebook and 30% are on MySpace;
* 20% of LGBT consumers reported using Twitter compared to 12% of heterosexuals;
* 23% of LGBT respondents said they were a part of professional networking site LinkedIn, compared to 13% of heterosexual adults.
This is an increase over last year, which can mean only one thing: Heterosexuals are having their hands chopped off at a higher rate than gays, thus less able to use the information superhighway.