Queerty is better as a member
• Jeff Corwin, Anderson Cooper and Dr. Sanjay Gupta looked smart at the Planet In Peril premier.
• Latino parents neglecting gay discussions.
• Wayne Besen on the Closet’s construction.
• Bloc Party’s Kele Okereke discusses experiences with race, violence.
• London students protest Saudi gay lashings.
• Facebook: it’s bigger than you think. And more disturbing…
• Montreal’s Anglican diocese loves gays!
• Ethical fashion??
Look, girls, it’s Anderson “Does this dick in my mouth make me look gay?” Cooper? For this frequent star of the men’s best dressed list, yellow is the new black.
I get slightly nauseated every time I see Gupta now. He is a real slick fraud and propagandist. I’ll never forget when he did a hit piece on Michael Moore and then it was revealed that almost all Gupta’s facts were completely wrong. He even made up excuses rather than apologize. The guy is too polished and insincere, totally out for the almighty dollar and as much publicity as he can get.
Latino parents need to discuss this with their boys: “Watch out for Anderson Cooper!”
I agree with Jason! Sanjay is a hottie, but I don’t like how he defends the health industry. Glad someone else hasn’t forgotten how horrible he was with Michael Moore. He still lives in the era of when people thought that universal health care will “limit our choices”–hello HMOs!
Ditto about Sanjay Gupta, the Indian-American physician firmly in the pocket of the corporatists.
Anderson Cooper? What can anyone say? The Yale legacy and son of Gloria Vanderbilt…social register, gay and closeted openly, but not on TV.
The best BLT sandwiches to eat it…
I’ll provide the mayo, if you get my meaning.
Need an account? Register It's free and easy.
Jack Falahee Thinks Your Questions About His Sexual Orientation Are Reductive
Steve Grand Makes Gay People Feel Less Lonely
These Models Know How To Keep Each Other Warm And Cozy
Aaron Schock's World Of Wonder--Courtesy Of Donors And Taxpayers