• You’ve got to be kidding, Larry Craig:
Lawyers for Sen. Larry Craig asked a Minnesota appeals court Tuesday to allow him to withdraw his guilty plea stemming from his June arrest in a public bathroom sex sting, citing a “grave procedural flaw.”
The Idaho Republican argues that a state law related to his misdemeanor conviction is unconstitutional and that it’s “manifestly unjust” not to allow him to be given another chance to prove his innocence.
This man is truly tortured. Just let it go, Craig! Get on with your life or come out, girl. And people think Hillary’s a robot?
• Learn how to be gay at the University of Michigan. We’re going to wing it…
• Benzazir Bhutto’s 19-year old son and the Pakistan People’s Party leader Bilawal Bhutto Zardari came out to meet the media.
• HRC up in New Hampshire.
• Introducing: A Daily Show.
• Neon undies.
• No gay organ donation in Canada.