• Australian athletes get naked for a cause: fighting breast cancer. And, of course, they help our testicles, too.
• Uganda’s clergy blast gay rights. This is news?
• Queer cartoon breaks gay ground:
Us2 LLC, headquartered in Omaha, NE has announced that it has developed the first children’s animated cartoon series starring a character with two parents of the same gender. Buddy G – My Two Moms and Me, featuring sate of the art 3-D animation, will premiere with the release of a DVD just in time for a holiday delivery this year.
So will social conservative backlash, we’re sure.
• Iranian president Mahmound Ahmadinejad gets no blogging love.
• Christiane Amanpour chats about her signature safari jacket, being awesome.
• More and more companies fighting anti-gay harassment.