• You really do learn something new everyday. Crime novelist Patricia Cornwell, whose work we’ve never read, apparently likes ladies. She liked a woman so much, in fact, she married one! Cornwell opens up to UK’s Telegraph about her wife, Dr. Staci Gruber:
I finally feel rooted somewhere. I feel a sense of responsibility and stability that I didn’t have before.
I’ve never been a soapbox person for gay rights, but now I’m in a same-sex marriage I tend to be more open, because I am outraged that it should be illegal in other states.
Looking at this picture really puts things in perspective.
• Refinery 29 gets behind our imaginary main squeeze, Thom Browne.
• Barack, Babs, Oprah and Hillary get into a campaign menage-a-quatre.
• Usher reproduced.
• Tom Ford looking to direct Christopher Isherwood’s A Single Man.
• Kevin Federline’s influential? Huh.
• Wichita high schoolers press school board on gay bullying:
A coalition of student groups Monday urged the Wichita school board to expand its anti-discrimination and harassment policies to include protection for gay and lesbian students, or those perceived to be gay or lesbian.
We believe the children are our future.