• “Lady loving” Ricky Martin received a hall on the walk of fame. Muy caliente!
• Ellen Degeneres broke down in tears after a doggy adoption agency took back a dog she adopted and then gave away. And here we thought Rosie was the resident crazy lesbian.
• “Fuck you” loses power. Tear, tear.
• Don’t forget Larry Craig’s pow-wow with Matt Lauer tonight on NBC at 8pm!
• Lily Allen’s black half-sister’s mom really knows how to make an illegitimate child feel wanted:
When he found out I was pregnant he told me to have an abortion. I thought about doing it but Keith refused to go to the clinic with me and I didnâ€™t want to go on my own.
• Sister of Perpetual Indulgence Sister Delta Goodhand wrote to Most Holy Redeemer church in San Francisco:
Your entire congregation was so welcoming and it was great to be able to participate in the Mass. The service was absolutely beautiful and I know that I personally walked away very inspired by both the Archbishopâ€™s message and the angelic voices of your choir ringing in my ears! Amazing!
The Archbishop later apologized to his congregation for welcoming Goodhand.
• Quentin Tarantino thinks Top Gun‘s gay.
• Service Employees International Union endorses John Edwards.
• Air America’s Randi Rhodes not attacked.
• Kate Moss‘ new hair is bad.