• Stereohyped asks: “Are Nooses The New Black?” Let’s hope not.
• Does Genre EIC Neal Boulton have an original thought in his head? Career history says “no”.
• Patriarch Alexy II, who heads the Russian Orthodox Church, doesn’t have a high opinion of homos: “We can see it in a new generation of rights that contradict morality, and in how human rights are used to justify immoral behavior.” Alexy then went on to call homosexuality an “illness” and asked, “Why don’t we have advertising for kleptomania?”
• Twinkle, twinkle: “star mysteries“!
• Alan Sears does not approve of hate crime legislation: “It’s about punishing people of traditional faith who dare oppose homosexual behavior.”
• Anita Hill calls bullshit on Clarence Thomas‘ new book, allegations she lied about sexual harassment.
• The ever-stylish Glenn O’Brien weighs in on presidential candidates, including John Edwards:
…Beauty is always a suspect quality in a man, and to pull it off you have to show that you’re also tough and for real. This is why they went after Edwards’s haircut and his primping. Ann Coulter called him a “faggot” because only a fag would fuss with his hair for two minutes before going on camera, right?
Fags and politicians, yes.