• Motorola helps break gay boy’s heart.
• Former B2K member Raz B admits he lied about manager Chris Stokes molestation allegations. Raz B’s brother, Ricky Romance, says otherwise. He also suggests Raz B may have been forced into the “admission”.
• Queers help Obama campaign.
• Madonna’s directorial debut – the contradictorily entitled
Faith and Wisdom Filth & Wisdom – set to debut at Berlin Film Festival. Those Germans have the strongest stomachs.
• Poor Lindsay Lohan – you know your career’s in the dumps when an ex-boyfriend’s “candid photos” fetch low five figure sums.
• It’s a good day to be a heroin addict in DC:
President Bush signed legislation on Wednesday lifting a ban that for nearly a decade has prevented city officials here from using local tax money for needle exchange programs.
That said, it’s never really a good day to be a heroin addict.
• Education-oriented Jewish organization Hillel has published its first gay student guide.
• Gay marriage has been making headway in Cuba, where the state-run National Center for Sex Education endorsed a lesbian wedding.