• The Real World‘s Coral Smith’s inching toward lesbianism: “Iâ€™m definitely venturing toward my lesbian qualities. Itâ€™s been a long time coming.” Those titties won’t hurt, we’re sure.
• The Advocate on Hillary Clinton‘s new, improved marriage stance:
Clintonâ€™s new stance on DOMA may also be an attempt to establish a separate identity from that of husband Bill Clinton, whose presidency left somewhat of a best-of-times, worst-of-times aftertaste in the mouths of LGBT Americans. While the gay populationâ€™s historic role in electing Bill Clinton launched us on to the national political stage, his statutory legacies to us were the militaryâ€™s antigay â€œdonâ€™t ask, donâ€™t tellâ€ policy and DOMA.
• The gayest moments in music history?
• Stop the fucking presses! Fred Phelps endorses Dr. James Holsinger.
• Gay sex in ancient China.