• Apparently former NJ first lady Dina Matos-McGreevey can’t live on $4000 a month:
In total, I need $11,162 per month to meet my expenses. This lifestyle by no means approximates the lifestyle which plaintiff enjoys, much less the lifestyle we enjoyed while plaintiff was governor, but it will allow Jacqueline and me to live a lifestyle I can maintain on my income together with a reasonable amount of support from plaintiff.
Maybe she’s saving up for a brain.
• Lesbians are running this Hollywood shit.
• Are New York’s “finest” trumping up charges to crack down on queer clubs?
• Styx bassist Chuck Panozzo on coming clean about his sexuality:
I’m sitting there going, ‘What a wonderful career, but your personal life sucks. ‘These albums are not going to come off the wall and hug you. They’re not going to comfort you and caress you.’ I told myself that if I made it through this illness, I would dedicate myself to living an authentic life. I wasted the first 50. I’m not going to waste whatever I had left.
“An authentic life”…well put.
• Rock on! Led Zeppelin’s getting back together!
• Angelina Jolie wants Brad Pitt to keep his mouth closed.
• Social networking sites are getting old. No, seriously – a number of sites cater to the AARP set.
• Jason Preston likes dead mice.