• Country crooner Faith Hill does not tolerate other women’s hands on hubby Tim McGraw’s package. An overzealous fan learned that the – (turn and) cough – hard way when she got too friendly at a concert this weekend. Hill wasn’t trying to make any friends when she chastised the cock grabber:
Somebody needs to teach you some class, my friend. You donâ€™t go grabbinâ€™ somebody elseâ€™s, somebodyâ€™s husbandâ€™s balls, you understand me? Thatâ€™s very disrespectful.
Read those first two sentences and tell us that’s not the best study in contradiction since the concept of “friendly fire”
• Two lawyers, their sex club tenant and the legal space in-between.
• French actor Michel Serrault, best known for his stage and film work on La Cage aux Folles (The Bird Cage), has died.
• AfterElton offers you ten gay superheroes “you (probably) haven’t of”! We know Lord Fanny. She’s awesome. Except when she turns into that scary monster. That’s not so awesome.
• The White Stripes have a new video!
• Britney Spears and K-Fed’s divorce finally final! Had this happened a year ago, we would have supported Brit, but we fear we’re actually cheering for K-Fed’s freedom.
• Candis Cayne on moving to New Jersey, keeping her shows fresh and playing Billy Baldwin’s mistress on ABC’s new soap, Dirty Sexy Money. Apparently the producers digitally remastered her voice to make her tranny status more noticeable.
• Colombia may be conservative, but that doesn’t mean they don’t know the value of good new fashioned gay rights.