• Isaiah Washington really can’t stop talking about being fired from Grey’s Anatomy. Why? Because you’re all racist:
I apologized and showed my remorse for what I said and for the pain I caused anyone. If a black man canâ€™t get forgiveness in this country, when so many other people like Robert Downey Jr. and the governor of California get second and third chances â€¦ I think that says a lot about race and this country where we stand.
Washington also says that he didn’t go to”homophobia rehab”:
There is no rehab for homophobiaâ€”that was just some crap being put out by the network. I went into an executive counseling program which many people in this industry know about and go to. They knew what the program was but chose to call it what they wanted to fit their agenda. And more importantly, I volunteered for it because I wanted to understand my fight with Patrick and how it got out of hand like that. I wanted to know what I could do to avoid it happening again.
What a saint. And a studio’s liability.
• A Thai trannie doesn’t walk into a bar. Punchline? Gay protest!
• Watch your ass:
A particularly serious form of the sexually transmitted bacterial disease syphilis has been detected in gay and bisexual U.S. men infected with the AIDS virus, federal health officials reported on Thursday.
• DC Comics is just so progressive! They gave gay anti-hero Midnighter his own title! They just avoid that whole gay thing.
• Colorado-based trans politico Pam Bennett wants your vote for Aurora City Council.
• British Prime Minister Gordon Brown loves ladies who love gays – he’s appointed Hazel Blears and Jacqui Smith to his cabinet. Biker babe Blears heads up the Department for Equalities and Local Government ,while Smith steers the Home Office.
• Anderson Cooper is not about Paris Hilton.