I obviously made a bad choice of words. Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard. The success of the (telethon) and all the good that will come from it shouldn’t be lost because of one unfortunate word. I accept responsibility for what I said. There are no excuses. I am sorry.
Well, when you put it that way…
• Michael Rogers auctioning off Larry Craig’s scandalous history.
• 88-year old Loraine Barr comes out of the closet. Bitch is fierce!
• Paris Hilton wants a baby by next year. Said baby will most likely be bastard, doomed.
• Small pipe bomb goes off in Chelsea, NYC. No injuries.
• Gay rights activist knocks John McCain on his ass.
• Bertrand Delanoe, Paris’ gay mayor, wants another go.
• As you can see, NYC’s still sinking in on itself, thus ruining fashion week kick-off parties, like Mao mag’s. Urban disasters are, like, so 2001!