• Matthew Shepard’s father, Dennis Shepard, wants you to support Congress’ Matthew Shepard Act, which includes gays in hate crime legislation:
All of usâ€”gay and straight alikeâ€“need to act. Hate affects each and every one of us. It knows no limits, follows no clear set of rules, and has infiltrated our societyâ€™s most basic institutions.
For more information on how to contact your respective Senators, visit Matthew Shepard’s website.
• Rosie v. Paula Abdul: the legend begins.
• Uniqlo v. Gap: no contest.
• New York’s Human Rights Division allegedly prefers white gay men, getting sued for discrimination.
• You can thank crazy-as-a-shit-house-rat Lauryn Hill for ruining the Fugees reunion you didn’t want anymore.
• North Carolina Episcopal Reverend Dr. Scott E. McLaughlin wants to make one thing clear: not all American Anglicans like gays. Just in case you forgot.
• A big congratulations to PageOneQ’s Mike Rogers: he’s a BlogPAC hero!
• Queer Canadian couple awarded $10,000 after facing three years of anti-gay harassment.
• Ibiza is so gay.