• Just in case you haven’t noticed, we’re having a little shindig this Thursday, June 14th at New York City’s Star Lounge (under the Chelsea Hotel). Not only will there be free booze, the entire Queerty/Jossip crew (yes, even Cord Jefferson), and Nicholas Weist-provided hits, but Democratic presidential candidate Mike Gravel‘s totally the guest of honor. Be there are be the biggest square in history. Ya heard?
• Armistead Maupin‘s beloved Michael Tolliver lives.
Look, I don’t know about any starting date. Not that I’m just saying this or I’m the only one without a starting date. The fact is, nobody even knows if it’s a 100 percent done deal. We’re all talking about it. Everyone thinks it’s set, but the fact is nothing’s signed. There’s still problems that need ironing out. I’m just keeping my fingers crossed.
Can she finger her
monster girlfriend with her fingers crossed?
• Did Ann Sanderson, a depressed lesbian, manipulate cops into killing her?
• Choire Sicha puts his gay to good use: highlighting the horror of Fire Island’s consumerist queers!
• Johnny Depp should be a politician – somehow he managed to keep a straight face as Japanese children with mustaches bash their faces against a piano for his entertainment and then offer the most well-balanced reaction possible.