• A 16-year old Australian got into big trouble after throwing a rager at his parents’ home. Despite the fact that his parents hate his guts and he owes coppers $20,000, the kids has absolutely no contrition. When asked if he has advice for other kids who want to follow suit, he replies: “Have me do it.” Why? “Because it was the best party”. Sweet!
• We want the Macbook Air.
• Orlando Jones to play gay. Yay!
• DJ Jared Abbott loves living in Madrid, being in style.
• Morocco upholds conviction for six “gay” men.
• Still basking in her $925 million sale of Oxygen to NBC Universal, Oprah announced a new Discovery venture: the Oprah Winfrey Network. Why don’t they just rename earth “Oprah”?
• Will America ever be ready to offer all-inclusive rights? Don’t hold your breath.
• Israeli homos heart the internet!
• Is Katie Couric insane? Behind the scenes video says “yes”!
• Fabio rehashes George Clooney bitch fight.
• Latvian legislator’s assistant guilty of throwing feces at gay pride.
• Rosie O’Donnell overestimates Britney Spears‘ importance, legacy:
Rosie O’Donnell — who once offered up her home to Britney Spears — is now comparing Britney’s fate to Princess Diana’s, calling her pap-tourage a “mob of stalkers” and saying that she’s just “inches” from disaster.
Oh, please! Spears crossed disaster loooong ago…