— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) October 31, 2013
– Miley Cyrus took notes from OG VMA stunt queen Lil’ Kim, paying homage to the paisley pasty seen ’round the world. The Queen Bee approved.
– Meanwhile, Miley’s own baby Japanimé hooker VMA look proved popular with just about everyone. Joan Rivers, however, will give me nightmares for years to come. Well, continue to give…
‘Dope’ will be available 12:01am local time Nov 4th. Final song available for purchase before ARTPOP release Nov 11. pic.twitter.com/iTCHRy5HeA
— Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) October 31, 2013
– Speaking of terrifying things, Lady Gaga announced that “Dope” will be her next single featuring this Bipolar Mistress of Frankenstein cover art going on.
— Neil Patrick Harris (@ActuallyNPH) October 31, 2013
– Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka are the greatest and gayest dads ever. P.S. That little girl is owning everyone and everything.
– Guy Fieri got into a fight with his hairdresser because one of them had to resent what was going on with that frosted beaver trap atop the “celeb” “chef’s” head.
– After canceling their tour, the Jonas Brothers officially broke up leaving a void in the hearts of…someone, I’m sure.
– Celine Dion‘s new album Loved Me Back to Life comes out November 5 and you can stream it here for free. You know you want to.