- Sweden’s Prince Carl Philip may be a total babe, but these shorts are not charming. On anyone.
– Beyoncé is a “Grown Woman” doing whatever she wants. And we’re obsessing over it.
– Further proof Lucille Bluth is the best. The best what? We don’t understand the question and we won’t respond to it.
– Justin Bieber‘s pet monkey Mally is now officially property of Germany. That monkey’s screwed.
– And that’s maybe why the Biebs got booed at the Billboard Music Awards, despite arguing that he was an “artist” that should be “taken seriously.”
– Will Smith The Rapper was never that great, but he reminded us that his classic “Summertime” was.
– Brad Pitt reflects on being a fuck-up.
– The stars of Lars Von Trier‘s latest mindfuck, Nymphomaniac will be engaging in some hardcore sex…or at least half of them will. Whose half is anyone’s guess.
– Meanwhile on stage, Miguel dropkicked someone in the face after some hybrid crowd surf/crowd hurdle went horribly wrong.
– It’s YouTube Comedy Week, meaning you can look forward to a lot of crap from comedians you probably don’t care about. But hey, at least Sarah Silverman knows how to party: