– Apparently, this is one of the men kicked out of Saudi Arabia for being “too handsome.” He can always find a home with us — preferably in our mouths.
– Zac Efron: tiny tee titan.
- We’re almost there, people. A new season of Arrested Development, a new reason to live.
– Meanwhile, those lucky so-and-so’s at Entertainment Weekly got an exclusive clip featuring everyone’s favorite dysfunctional mother-boy duo, Lucille and Buster.
– A new documentary about Amy Winehouse will soon hit theaters featuring unseen footage of the late singer.
– We know you’ve been wondering, “Hey, what does Matthew McConaughey think about Justin Bieber being shirtless all the time?” Well, as a fabrically-challenged pioneer, he’s unsurprisingly laissez-faire about it: “It’s appropriate wherever you say it’s appropriate. It’s your shirt.” That’s the kind of wisdom that comes with age, Biebs — take a note.
– Perhaps the McConaughey can also give the Bieber some advice on crafting makeshift bongs, as the pop tart was recently busted for pot possession in Sweden.
– World’s oldest drag queens, RuPaul and Joan Rivers, crawled into bed together to dish the dirt, throw the shade and discuss tucking habits – we’re guessing. Ain’t nobody got time for a 30-minute clip, but if you do, have at it: