— New York Post (@nypost) May 24, 2013
– And as you can tell from her mugshot, we’re entering “Leave Britney alone!” territory here, kids.
– Danny Tanner vs. Topanga. Bob Saget sounds off on Danielle Fishel blowing up his blow story.
– Tim Curry of many an awesome thing, most notably The Rocky Horror Picture Show, suffered a stroke, but he’s reportedly “doing great.”
– Oh, hey Pauly D. Someone went from the Jersey Shore to the Gatsby Shore.
– Another American Idol finale, another knife fight over the outcome.
– Get excited. Netflix is teasing the Bluth out of us for the new season of Arrested Development, premiering Sunday.
– Mariah Carey made her return to Good Morning America as only an aging diva with a tenuous grasp on reality could: inappropriately.
– Ciara is *cue Diana Ross trumpet stabs* coming out with Nicki Minaj in the new single, “I’m Out,” from her upcoming self-titled album.
– This pretty much perfectly summarizes the buzz surrounding Behind the Candelabra: