– Another diva making an awards show comeback performance: Justin Timberlake at the Grammys.
- Rihanna covers the latest issue of Rolling Stone, bearing the headline, “Crazy in Love.” Aside from the obvious dig at the Queen Bey, they’re at least half-right.
– Speaking of crazy: Ke$ha. The pop tart is getting her own reality show on MTV, My Crazy Beautiful Life.
– Realizing that Magic Mike was the apex of his cinematic career, Steven Soderbergh is retiring from film.
– Bradley Cooper ripped off his shirt at a SoulCycle class in New York, causing several female cyclists to fall off their bikes—over disappointment he wasn’t Ryan Gosling.
– Former celebrity Jason London, of Dazed & Confused “fame,” got punched in the face, gave paramedics some lip, got arrested, dropped the homophobic f-bomb, claimed to be both rich and a famous actor, and finally defecated in the back of the squad car. Not sure which is the most embarrassing part of that story.
– Perhaps seeing her future reflected in Jason London’s fecal trousers, Lindsay Lohan did the bare minimum to avoid going to jail by showing up to her scheduled court date.
– Tyler Perry broke Oprah. Luckily all of O’s horses and all of O’s men were able to put her together again. Gayle helped.
– 30 Rock comes to a close tonight, so test yourself on all things Liz Lemon.
– Apparently there’s some football game this Sunday. More importantly, Beyoncé‘s getting ready to shut the world down: