– Oh, hey Patrick Schwarznegger. Your good genes are showing.
@amandabynesYou got That One Right! SORRY About shade,Sweet- Heart,it was unintentional… Promise????
— Cher(@cher) June 12, 2013
– Cher apologized to Amanda Bynes on Twitter, after finding out who Amanda Bynes is because, really, someone needs to be sorry about it.
– Perhaps believing the rumors from bff Tom Cruise about Thailand, Will Smith decided to make out with his son Jaden during an interview. It was awkward for everyone.
– This is just stupid but we love Robyn and Paul Rudd so…
– Speaking of stupid things, this dude spent $5,000 on plastic surgery to become Ryan Gosling‘s dopplegosling. Those stubble implants alone cost $2000.
– For Elle, Paris Hilton lounged around her house doling out advice that she’s planning on following any day now. Paris, and her house, feature prominently in The Bling Ring and according to director, Sofia Coppola, Paris was “super on board” to help with the movie, letting them film in her mansion, sharing surveillance footage of the kids who repeatedly robbed her and even making a cameo. An heiress’ work is never done.
– Things seem to be going well on the set of The Normal Heart in these first photos. Taylor Kitsch, however, is not having it.
– Tom Hardy is in talks to play Elton John in the musical bipoc,
Behind the Tiara Rocketman, which was apparently the talk of Cannes. Which might explain why it was sold for $10 million.
– Our favorite boys in heels Kazaky are back with the new single, “Touch Me.” Well, if you insist: