– Rupaul’s Drag Race season 5 contestants Alaska, Detox and Ivy invaded an office where they took three dudes and turned them into werqing gurls.
– It was only a matter of time before Vine, Twitter’s new micro-video app, got flooded with micro-porn. And that time was 8 seconds.
- For once in his acting life Ashton Kutcher took a role seriously and it landed him in the hospital. Never again.
– A fight broke out between R&B wunderkinds Chris Brown and Frank Ocean in L.A. Saturday night…over a parking space. Sources differ over who started the fight, but the smart money is on the guy with a history of repeatedly fucking up.
– Prince threw a little Purple Shade at Madonna for hogging all the glory at their record label in the 80s (in other words, for basically being Madonna) and for Maroon 5 for stealing “When Doves Cry” without paying him any royalties.
– “What’s gov got to do with it?” Not a damn thing for Tina Turner, who’s giving up her US passport to become a citizen of Switzerland.
– According to Michelle Williams, the non-Oscar-nominated one, the Destiny’s Child Super Bowl reunion is not happening. Because after all that “Star-Spangled” banter, Beyoncé‘s got something to prove and it’s not that people still care about her girl group past.
– Sigh. First Don’t Trust the B, now Ben & Kate has bitten the dust. Damn you, fall 2012 television season.
– Saturday Night Live ruffled a few rainbow feathers over the weekend with a couple of sketches that bordered on the offensive…then fully stepped over that border…and started voguing: