– The Wanted’s Jay (don’t ask us to point out which one that is) joked that “most of us would probably have a dabble” in reference to the rainbow shade Lance Bass threw in their general (read: One) Direction. The totally heterosexual one named Tom quickly added a “speak for yourself” — effectively doing so himself.
– Mad Men‘s John Slattery is directing Mad Men‘s Christina Hendricks and irate male Philip Seymour Hoffman in a movie.
– The ACLU want Modern Family‘s Cam and Mitch to quit dicking around and put a ring on it already.
– That James Franco: such a bone head.
– David Beckham‘s gotten too old to bend it like he used to and has decided to call it quits by retiring from soccer after this season.
– Julianne Moore‘s feet had a wardrobe malfunction at Cannes.
– Super Morrissey, faster than a light that never goes out.
– Downton Diddy features the unemployed millionaire formerly known as Sean Combs shutting shit down with the Dowager Countess and spreading some man-on-manservant love on Thomas: