– Despite canceling her tour due to a hip injury, Lady Gaga clawed her way back to the top of Forbes annual reminder of your youthful failures, the Top Earning Celebrities Under 30.
– In awesome casting news, His Fonzness Henry Winkler will guest star on Parks and Recreation as the father of brilliant trashbag Jean-Ralphio.
– Meanwhile, Parks and Rec star Aubrey Plaza does an impeccable Daria Morgendorffer in the faux trailer for Daria’s High School Reunion.
– In the rather unfashionable face of their tax woes, Dolce & Gabbana are reportedly closing up shop.
– According to BuzzFeed, Russian president Vladimir Putin doth protest too much.
– If there’s a god, Lisa Kudrow will make a comeback with The Comeback. We need to know that we’re being heard.
– John Roberts of Bob’s Burgers and “My Son Is Gay” fame shticks it up with Margaret Cho in “Mommies in Hollywood”: