– Les Mis‘ Eddie Redmayne makes a pretty girl. A pretty girl that Ben Affleck wants to marry.
– And a pretty girl Ben Affleck didn’t want to marry, Jennifer Lopez, was super happy — and not at all seething with bitterness — when he won big at the Golden Globes.
– According to the nation’s critics, the Reese Witherspoon-Chris Pine-Tom Hardy ménage-à-crap This Means War was the worst film of 2012.
– Adding to the endless commentary about Jodie Foster‘s rambling coming-and-going-out speech, Funny or Die breaks down her inner monologue:
– George Clooney denies getting his eyes done but talks openly about his testicular “ironing.”
– Lindsay Lohan is reportedly — as reported by her father Michael — working as an escort and that mom Dina is “pimping her out.”
– U.S. Downton Abbey fans can catch the final three episodes of the season on January 29 when they purchase a “season pass” on iTunes.
– On her visit to Jimmy Kimmel Live, Ellen Degeneres shared an anecdote about her fictitious child and her even more fictitious shenanigans: