– Someone at The Huffington Post deserves a Nobel Prize for the “hard” work they did in assembling a supercut of filmdom’s male full frontal nudity.
– And they can share that Nobel Prize with the folks over at CNN, who conducted this very important study on smoking pot and driving.
- The royal baby bump, y’all! It’s so majestic.
- Beyoncé‘s “documentary” aired on HBO last night, threatening to push millions past the Queen Bey tolerance threshold.
– Lt. Dangle meets Jack MacFarland — Thomas Lennon will play Sean Hayes‘ boss on the latter’s new NBC sitcom.
– Justin Bieber’s fans are precious — the Beliebers started slinging homophobic slurs at their newfound archenemy, The Black Keys drummer Patrick Carney, after he had a little Twitter fun at their leader’s expense.
– Perennial charmer Alec Baldwin is being investigated for a hate crime after his racially-charged tirade against a paparazzo.
– Fergie and Josh Duhamel are preggers.
– A Rihanna fan voiced their disapproval of the singer’s relationship with Chris Brown in a language she could understand — by hurling a bottle at the Bajan sensation.
– Jennifer Hudson on Smash is the best thing that ever happened to Smash, besides, of course, Anjelica Huston hurling drinks at everyone in hurling distance.