– The next cycle of America’s Next Top Model will include both male and female models, including Cory Wade Hindorff – an openly gay actor and drag queen. Gentlemen, start your engines and may the best model WIN!
– Kristen Stewart and Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 won big over the weekend at the Oscars for terrible films, The Razzies.
- Mark Twain, man of letters and cast iron pecs.
– We all knew this GIF was coming: oh, that Jennifer Lawrence.
– And it seems like J. Law’s got a new admirer in Jack Nicholson, who crashed her interview then maybe kinda hit on her a little bit.
– Noted secret bride Janet Jackson confirmed that she married her hot billionaire boyfriend Wisssam Al Mana last year.
– Hmm, here’s a piece of advice worth noting: don’t refer to a 9-year-old as a cunt.
– That 9-year-old in question, Quvenzhané Wallis, will play Annie in a big-screen remake now that Willow Smith is too long in the tooth.
– Madonna‘s Instagram account has been flagged for racy content, adding yet another medium in which the 54-year-old has pissed people off.
– Only Channing Tatum‘s crotch can stop the Sexpocalypse in Jimmy Kimmel‘s Movie: The Movie: 2V, which, like most sequels, pales in comparison to the original: