– Jimmy Kimmel made it a lot easier to tell Jason Collins and his twin brother Jarron apart.
-The Village Voice silenced a number of its editorial staff, including Michael Musto.
– Much like the rest of America, we didn’t watch this season’s American Idol, but we are glad that the regin of the boring white guy with a guitar is over. Now, thanks to Candice Glover, we’re entering a new era of the sassy black girl with the big voice — a reign that will hopefully never end.
– George Takei crafted some pretty perfect responses to anti-marriage equality protesters.
– Justin Bieber needs to stop monkeying around and claim his monkey before its imprisoned in a German zoo. And that, primates, is why you don’t agree to smuggle an international pop star’s weed stash in your fur.
– Uma Thurman will play anti-gay crusader and orange juice pusher Anita Bryant in a biopic being co-produced by SATC’s Darren Star. So we guess fewer Cosmos and more Screwdrivers?
– Clutch the pearls! Over $1 million worth of Chopard jewelry was stolen – along with the safe they were in — from the Cannes Film Festival. Which doesn’t make any sense since Lindsay Lohan was nowhere near the French Riviera.
– Speaking of stealing things at Cannes, Solange made off with the spotlight.
– Meanwhile, Solange’s big sis Beyoncé is pregnant, meaning Blue Ivy’s going to have a Solange all her own to overshadow at every stage of her life and career.
– George Michael was in a car accident, but this time it didn’t involve getting stoned and falling asleep behind the wheel. Or maybe it did, either way, he’s fine after being airlifted to the hospital with a head injury and treated for “superficial cuts.”
– Abercombie & Fitch CEO/discarded muppet Michael S. Jeffries gave a half-assed apology for, well, being Abercrombie & Fitch.
– Matthew Morrison is dedicating part of the proceeds from his new album, Where It All Began, to the fight for marriage equality and he teamed up with the HRC to release this video: