– 50 Shades of Delicious! James Franco celebrated his birthday the only way James Franco — and kinky gay men/bored suburban housewives — would with an S&M birthday cake. Ben Wa balls and all. We wonder who was the lucky fella who volunteered for that cake mould…
– Arrow‘s John Barrowman has an enviable job. Some girls get all the luck.
- So many days in rehab, so many clothes to choose from. Here’s Lindsay Lohan prehabbing. If you look closely, you can see the remains of her last assistant.
– The web series Husbands now has a comic book.
– Well, Mariah Carey‘s never been known for her subtlety. The diva and her child-husband shut down Disneyland to renew their wedding vows.
– We nailed every one of these. Literally. Hiyo!
– Jason Collins was once engaged to a woman and said woman had no idea he was a gay. We’re guessing the constant missed lay-ups and botched free throws in the sack didn’t tip her off, then?
– In case you missed it, here’s Lucille Bluth’s submission for Mother of the Year: