– Louis Vuitton needs to co-sign this ASAP.
– A queen in king’s clothing: Beyoncé is officially the man.
– That is, unless you ask resident hater, Keyshia Cole. But then again, why would you?
– Adele is reportedly planning a secret wedding, which is in effect ruined.
– Jon Hamm‘s legendary draping Don has been wreaking havoc with Mad Men‘s wardrobe department, which has asked him to start wearing underwear so they don’t have to spend the entire sixth season budget photoshopping away his trouser snake.
– HBO has canceled its critical darling Enlightened after two seasons, leaving tens of dozens of people saddened.
– Well, Glee‘s still happening, as is this cover of Wham!’s “Wake Me Up Before You Go Go” featuring future It couple, Blaine and Sam.
– College Humor’s popular “trailer” for a live-action Dora the Explorer starring Modern Family‘s Ariel Winter demanded a three-part adventure series and an incredibly hot Diego: