– Willow Smith dropped out of Jay-Z‘s Annie remake (yeah, that’s a thing) so she could “just be 12.” Ugh, hello. You can be 12 anytime, Willow, but how often can you hang out with Beyoncé?
- We think this picture answers this question, but in case you’re wondering: Yes. Yes we are.
– And here we thought the divine Mallory Archer was modeled after the divine Jessica Walter.
– Rihanna, proving her loyalty and/or stupidity, accompanied Chris Brown to court Wednesday morning.
– Meanwhile, looks like allegedly gay actor John Travolta allegedly paid off that cruise ship masseur. We wonder how big his legal fund is (allegedly) for all these allegations.
– CBS is trying to keep their Grammys telecast as classy as possible this year by sending out a detailed memo about what constitutes appropriate attire. In related news, the Grammys have been cancelled.
– Contrary to previous shade, Lena Dunham claims she did vote in the 2012 election.
– Kate Middleton will “officially” reveal the royal baby bump in two weeks, at which point Prince Harry will take it to Vegas and get it prenatally drunk.
– Here’s Jennifer Love-Hewitt reminding us that she’s never going away. Ever.
– And here’s Richard Simmons re-enacting this year’s Best Picture Oscar nominees with Wendy Williams. It’s as cray as it sounds. Howyoudoin‘, Gettysburg?