– Here’s 52-year-old Sean Penn on
steroids the beach.
- And here’s 32-year-old former Baywatch kid Jeremy Jackson all growed up on the beach..and probably steroids. Still, not complaining.
– Openly gay figure skater Johnny Weir will appear on the Food Network’s Rachel [Ray] vs. Guy [Fieri] Celebrity Cook-Off, which — by the title alone — will basically be a lot of microwaving and can-opening, so bring those skates, Weir.
– Madonna‘s good at a lot of things. Skiing? Apparently not one of them.
– Noted pop tart Ke$ha joined the chorus of ladies singing the bisexual blues when she told Seventeen magazine, “I don’t love just men. I love people. It’s not about a gender.”
– Roseanne‘s derailed campaign trail led her to Portlandia where she will guest star as the mayor.
– Bieber Fever has claimed yet another victim, this time the life of a paparazzo who was chasing the baby-faced singer’s Ferarri. Meanwhile, this is really getting out of hand. First a murder-castration plot, now this? Bieber Fever is quickly becoming a pandemic. Alert the WHO.
– Real Housewife of Atlanta/ The New Normal star/HBIC Nene Leakes may be engaged to her ex-husband.
– Tina Fey and Amy Poehler continue to shtick it up for the Golden Globes: