- Everyone shut up. This is important. Kristen Wiig is hosting Saturday Night Live this week. Good things abound.
- YouTube is rolling out paid subscription channels as early as this week.
- And BitTorrent launched its first paid torrent. Nothing’s free anymore!
- Tom Daley spent the day at the beach. Waiting.
- Okay, everyone shut up again. This is also important. Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are going to be in Anchorman 2. Female comedians are shticking it to the men!
- Jinkx Monsoon is giving the side eye to Gwyneth Paltrow. Through a pair of reading glasses. Under the shade of a mighty oak tree. Okay, it’s not all that bad, but still of note.
- Here’s a shirt-impaired Zac Efron with some balls.
- Model Cara Delevinge and one-time actress Sienna Miller shared a smooch at the Met Gala.
- So looking forward to Oprah‘s Oscar speech. And what Gayle will wear as her date. Meanwhile, the reason is The Butler, the new film by Lee Daniels about Eugene Allen — the man who worked for the White House for 34 years and under eight presidents as a butler — starring everyone in Hollywood:
And we’re not even ready to talk about this: