– Everyone seemed to enjoy Will Ferrell‘s and Kristen Wiig‘s shtick at the Golden Globes except good old grumpy puss, Tommy Lee Jones, since the very act of smiling would probably crumble his stoney face.
– Contrary to her confusing speech, Jodie Foster is not retiring any time soon.
– Seems many people, including Lindsay Lohan, mistook Jennifer Lawrence‘s acceptance speech as dig at Meryl Streep and not for what it was: a reference to the greatest movie of all time, The First Wives’ Club.
– Speaking of Linds, here’s a clip from her upcoming straight-to-flopVD, The Canyons, you know, the subject of that amazing New York Times article. Say what you want, but gurl sure can cry:
– Jennie Bicks is crossing her fingers in hopes of bringing back Winona Ryder, Christian Slater and Shannon Doherty back to her Heathers sequel on Bravo…because they’re all so busy these days.
– In addition to her engagement with X-Factor, Britney Spears has also called it quits with fiancé Jason Trawick. Spears intends to go back to making music and may even settle in for a Las Vegas residency.
– Hate to dash your hopes, but Ann Romney‘s not coming to Dancing with the Stars.
– Miss America’s still happening and Molly Hagen, a 23-year-old from Brooklyn, snatched the crown.
– Prince William and Kate Middleton are expecting their royal bouncing bundle of joy in July.
– Destiny’s Child came out with a new song last Thursday, “Nuclear”, which they’ll perform at the Super Bowl. Not as bootylicious as we’d like, but we’ll take it: