– That’s right, Gwyneth, don’t be shy. This isn’t your first time at the ball-cupping rodeo.
– Tara Reid: “Don’t you know who the fuck I am?” Everyone: “No.”
– Exactly a decade after it was initially canceled by Fox, Futurama has met the same grizzly fate on Comedy Central. See ya in another 10 years!
– Chaz Bono dropped 60 lbs and is “still slowly losing” more weight.
– Someone’s got a thespian crush! Much like everyone else, with the possible exception of Anne Hathaway, Jodie Foster is a big Jennifer Lawrence fan.
– The Backstreet Boys received their star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, right between Boyz II Men and the Osmonds on the corner of Really, Them? Blvd.
– The dumb jock may not be so dumb after all, but he’s apparently dumb enough to believe that he is that dumb.
– Michael Shannon is an early contender for performance of the year thanks to his dramatic reading of the epic bitch-out by a sorority girl from Delta Gamma. The majority of the tirade remains in tact, with the exception of the “fucking faggots” part, begging the question: whatever happened to artistic integrity? Or at least, whatever happened to equal opportunity name-calling?