- Steve Carell‘s bringing sexy daddy back.
– Contrary to popular belief, Prince Harry is not an 8-year-old kid with a passion for mint chocolate chip.
– George Takei will beam down to ABC’s The Neighbors in a guest role as an alien traveling to Earth with a big announcement.
– Justin Timberlake released the “lyric video” to “Suit & Tie”, which is basically him hanging out and bein’ all gentlemanly with a bunch of words flying at you. Come to think of it, the video kind of looks like an outtake from the Mad Men promos, except infinitely more boring.
– Lance Armstrong, following in Lindsay’s wobbly footsteps, has declined to appear on Dancing with the Stars. It’s probably for the best since Oprah would probably grill him about using performance-enhancing tap shoes.
– Nicki Minaj stormed off the judge’s panel on last night’s American Idol after what she deemed a “country music debate” between her fellow judges.
– Meanwhile, archnemesis Mariah Carey was inserting tiny jabs the entire time: “I’m trying to help her as opposed to just talk about her outfit…” And the Mimi Shade Parade continues unabated.