- In the first photo from Dallas Buyer’s Club, Matthew McConaughey‘s and Jared Leto‘s combined weight loss of 77 lbs is overshadowed by how stunning Jared Leto’s cheekbones look.
— Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) August 2, 2013
- Ellen DeGeneres will return as host of next year’s Oscars and though she’s got a good head start, she’s still got a lot of work to do if she’s gonna outgay this year’s. But if the daytime queen’s tweet is any indication, she’s already doing a better job than Seth MacFarlane.
- Mario Lopez looks about ready to take a bite out of himself. Get in line, Slater.
- The New York Times is clutching its pearls at the number of shirtless men plaguing the Manhattan streets. Here we thought that’s what made summer in New York bearable, because it’s certainly not that pit of hellfire known as the goddamn subway.
- Remember that time people didn’t know Clay Aiken was gay? Yeah, us neither. Ms. Aiken is werqing that amazing technicolor dreamcoat though, while that hair is layed like Christmas morning.
- Beloved character actress Eileen Brennan passed away Sunday at the tender age of 80.
- Partridge Family matriarch Shirley Jones learned the hard way you don’t drag Dynasty‘s Joan Collins‘ name through the attempted-four-way mud.
- Miley Cyrus‘ “We Can’t Stop” gets a long-awaited remake by a grandmother and her hot (presumably gay) grandson. Meanwhile, Grandma just twerked Miley back to the Disney Channel: