– HBO provides a glimpse of Michael Douglas tickling the ivories as Liberace and Matt Damon giving face as his longtime lover Scott Thorson in Behind the Candelabra.
– Gay Washingtonians can get married this weekend then “get baked, order some pizzas and enjoy a Lord of the Rings marathon” in the privacy of their own home, according to the Seattle Police Department.
–General Hospital now has a lipstick-toting, sassy black gay nurse making the rounds and giving makeovers. Apparently, General Hospital is now on Bravo.
– Happy 80th Birthday, Oscar-winning Actress with a capital “A” Ellen Burstyn!
– The world just got a lot prettier thanks to Vivian Lake, Gisele and Tom Brady’s new baby girl.
– Beyoncé will “definitely” release new music before her Super Bowl Half Time performance, according to producer The-Dream.
– Noted cougar Demi Moore is back on the prowl, having sunk her fangs into 26-year-old art dealer Vito Schnabel.
– Jane Fonda and Sandra Bernhard stopped by Watch What Happens Live to have a kiki with Andy Cohen and throw shade at everyone from Lindsay Lohan to Katharine Hepburn. But the real fun starts when Sandy and Jane take a look at Angie Lansbury thrusting her hips in an old-school workout video: