– Disgraced former Dior designer John Galliano is starting down the comeback catwalk with the help of Oscar de la Renta.
– For some reason, kid versions of Golden Globe red carpet looks exist. And Halle Berry is getting seriously overshadowed by her mini-me.
– Once she stops getting knocked up, Jessica Simpson will star in an as-yet-untitled NBC sitcom about her life.
– Lena Dunham didn’t take offense to Howard Stern calling her fat, but instead called into his show and said she wants one of his quotes on her gravestone: “she was a little fat chick and she got it going.”
– Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj managed to put aside their differences on last night’s American Idol and agreed that stutterer turned singer Lazaro Arbos is a superstar in the making:
– Mimi and Nicki’s back-and-forth bitchery didn’t help Idol‘s rating any, however, as the show’s 12th season premiered with its lowest numbers ever.
– Also joining the T. Swift Shade Parade, Bradley Cooper. The songstress tried to use Cooper’s Silver Linings Playbook co-star Jennifer Lawrence to get into his totally heterosexual pants, but he was having none of it.
– After days of hype, America finally got to see and hear Lance Armstrong admit to doping to Oprah Winfrey. Turns out he was basically a walking/cycling pharmacy: