– American Horror Story: Based on the Novel “Push” by Sapphire.
– Reese Witherspoon assumes a familiar position in the June issue of Red magazine.
– Willam, Detox and Vicki Vox are the new, surgically altered faces of makeup brand Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics.
– Let’s hope not, Donatella Versace.
– Elton John reminds us that penguins are doing triple salchows in the frosted annals of hell now that he and Madonna are no longer trying to openly kill each other.
– Things do not look good for Happy Endings. Meanwhile, Two and a Half Men is still on the air, everyone.
– Yeah, but “Six Degrees of Dennis Hopper“ just sounds creepy and likely to end in tears.
– Personally, we’d beach him at the beginning: