-Michelle Obama‘s bangs are now officially here to stay, as pictured in the FLOTUS’ official portrait for her second term. Sassy!
- This happened on The New Normal last night. Because it’s Ryan Murphy and this is how he rolls.
– Kristen Wiig (yay!) and Seth Rogen (okay) will guest star on the fourth season of Arrested Development.
– Some crazy blogger chick claims Marc Jacobs, among other things, is a closet heterosexual.
– Miley Cyrus was allegedly captured smoking a blunt on Instagram. Miley’s response: I don’t have Instagram. Well, that’s settled.
– Miley’s future BFF, Rihanna, turns 25 today.
– To celebrate, here’s the cast of Downton performing One Direction‘s “What Makes You Beautiful”…sorta:
– The 2013 Academy Awards will no longer be called the 2013 “Academy Awards.”
– Meanwhile, the 2013 Oscars — as it will now only be referred to — will include a celebration of movie musicals of the last decade: Chicago, Dreamgirls and Les Misérables, featuring Jennifer Hudson, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Anne Hathaway, among others.
– It’s Debra Messing, you gays! (Bonus points for the Ned & Stacey reference):