– Vanity Fair released some outtakes from its Oscars photobooth and while some couples — like Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka — chose to be goofy and fun, others — like Anderson Cooper and Ben Maisani — settled for just boring old hot.
– “The gays love me!” Do they, Matthew Morrison? Do they?
- The Bachelor, Sean Lowe, certainly knows his audience.
– Frank Ocean, Adele and One Direction — who won the totally fake-sounding and newly created “global success” category — were among the big winners at the Brit Awards.
– 79-year-old Joan Rivers kissed a girl and though she wasn’t sure if she liked it, woke up with “an incredible urge to play golf.”
– Law & Order has a thinly-veiled episode based on the domestic
bliss violence of Rihanna and Chris Brown:
– Before heading into surgery, Lady Gaga thanked her Little Monsters for seeing her through her hip-bump in the road.
– The lineup for Bonnaroo 2013 includes Paul McCartney, R. Kelly and Björk.
– After three decades and countless capes, André Leon Talley is leaving Vogue.
– “Musicians” that time tried to forget resurfaced for Miracle Whip’s “Open Mouth” anthem. Unsurprisingly, Lance Bass was the first in line to say “Aah”: